O2 Platform Amazon EC2 Image (AMI)
If you want to take O2 for a test drive and don’t have a windows box (or VM) at hand, now you can use Amazon EC2.
Here are the steps to take:
- Login to Amazon AWS account,
- Go to EC2 (if needed choose the desired region)
- Go to the Instances Section
- Click on ‘Launch Instance
- Search for O2 (the full name of this AMI is ‘727618846505/OWASP O2 Platform – Windows 2008’)
- Click Select (and follow the wizard till the end)
After a couple minutes, you will be able to RDP into your VM.
The default administrator password is: mK-jv7sj@L
After login, start O2 so that it updates the rules, and you are all set 🙂
Let me know if you have any issues using this Amazon EC2 image
No comments yet.