If you didn’t realize there is a OWASP O2 presentation, I would like to provide the links with very helpful information. The title of this presentation is: OWASP O2 Platform – Automating Security Knowledge through Unit Tests , created by Dinis Cruz.
You can access to this slides from two places:
- From Speaker Deck at https://speakerdeck.com/u/diniscruz/p/owasp-o2-platform-automating-security-knowledge-through-unit-tests
- From Dinis Cruz’s blog :http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/p/owasp-o2-platform.html
I wanted to provide this information because I have seen positive comments from some of my colleagues in Costa Rica, after looking at the presentation, most of those folks saw the magic and power of O2 Platform.
The below image shows the first slide:
I just wrote a number of blog posts about the new version of O2:
- Installer for O2 Platform v4.0 (first release) – GitHub based
- O2 and REPL - O2 script environment is REPL
- Running O2 REPL Script environment inside Visual Studio 2010 – you can write O2 scripts inside Visual Studio
- Running O2 natively on OSX (via mono) – but not 100% stable - first PoC of running O2 under mono on OSX